Promontory Summit in The Utah Territory was where The First Transcontinental Railroad was completed on May 10, 1869 joining the Central Pacific and Union Pacific Lines and going from Omaha to Sacramento.
The meeting of the two railroads truly was a reason to celebrate! Celebrate every day in our Promontory Dress! Made of 3 different cottons: Swiss Dot, Calico and Gauze and lined down to the ruffles. The sheer full sleeves and button front bodice add a delicate detail. We love how this dress moves! The look is so versatile and we love how you can dress it up or down! (Note: Belt not included).
- Fitted button down bodice with sunburst buttons
- Colors on the dress are :creamy white, white and light tan print and a tan lower tier
- Length is midi
- Fabrics: 100% Cotton (Swiss Dot, Calico and Gauze)
- We recommend hand washing or dry cleaning to protect the delicate Swiss Dot fabric and maintain the look fo the Gauze.
- Fabrics made in China, dress sewn and made in The U.S.A.