Our Annie Dress is named in honor of Annie Oakley, an American sharpshooter who performed in Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show. Born in poverty, she was known for her shooting skills, including shooting a cigar out of her husband's mouth! Her life story has been the subject of musicals and films including "Annie Get your Gun".
We love Annie's spirit and perseverance! Our Annie Dress is simply perfect to get you through good days and bad! We love its cheerful mustard yellow print with soft tomato and green colors. It has an easy fit with a shirred bodice and beautiful faux suede trim.
- Loose shirred elastic bodice with faux suede tie at neckline and faux suede trim
- Colors on the dress are: mustard yellow with reds and greens
- Length is to knee
- Fabrics: 100% Cotton (Calico ) and faux suede trim
- We recommend hand washing or dry cleaning to protect the faux suede trim
- Fabrics made in China, dress sewn and made in The U.S.A.