Our Jane Dress is named after Calamity Jane, born Martha Jane Cannary, a well known frontierswoman and sharpshooter who later appeared in Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show. She claimed a Captain Egan gave her that nickname after she saved him from falling off his horse during a skirmish. She was certainly unique and quite the daring one!
Our tomato red faux suede mini dress is perfectly named after this daredevil! You can wear it on the shoulders or off, the quality of the faux suede is divine and we included some sexy side slits - but not too high!
Again versatility is the key with this dress. Throw on some cowboy boots and a thick western belt and you have a wholesome daytime look. Slip on a high heel and wear it off the shoulders and you can hit a club!
- Loose gathered bodice with elastic shirring
- Dress color is a deep tomato red, think of a dark chile pepper! It has an uncanny ability to take on a different color depending on the light!
- Length is mini with 4" side slits
- Fabrics: 100% Polyester (faux suede)
- We recommend dry cleaning to protect the faux suede and preserve the color.
- Fabric made in China, dress sewn and made in The U.S.A.