Golden Spike Dress
The "Golden Spike" was the final spike driven that connected the rails from the Central Pacific to the Union Pacific making the First Transcontinental Railroad! It was made of 17.6 carat gold and was driven at Promontory Summit in The Utah Territory in 1869. It marked the culmination of many people's dreams and changed America forever!
Feel that golden moment every time you put on our Golden Spike Dress! Made of cream cotton Swiss dot fabric and fully lined, it features sheer sleeves, pin-tucks, and gorgeous burst buttons and a flirty skirt with a ruffle at the bottom. (Note: Belt not included).
This dress truly will take you everywhere this fall - out at night or around town during the day!
- Fitted button down bodice with sunburst buttons
- Colors on the dress are :creamy white and a white and light tan print ruffle
- Length is mini -
- Fabrics: 100% Cotton (Swiss Dot and Calico )
- We recommend hand washing or dry cleaning to protect the delicate Swiss Dot fabric.
- Fabrics made in China, dress sewn and made in The U.S.A.